Is it possible, without experience of skydiving, to jump on your own, without an instructor? Of course, that’s exactly what the Static Line was designed for!
Static Line is an independent jump with a modern RAM-air parachute from a height of 1000 meters for first-timers.
- high-quality six-hour instruction;
- equipment (including a walkie-talkie, using which the instructor will help you during the jump);
- parachute system;
- An-2 aircraft, which will lift you to a height of 1000 meters;
- great mood.
You need to take with you:
- shoes with thick soles that fit tightly on the foot (for example, sports sneakers);
- identity document (passport / driver’s license, or “Diya” application);
- sports suit.
Admission for jumps:
- age from 16 years;
- weight from 40 to 120 kg.
- you need to be healthy, in good physical shape, have no contraindications from a doctor.
You can register for an independent jump by phone: +38 067 212-21-22
Jumps are held at Chaika Airfield every weekend. Arrival at 8.00 in the morning, you will spend the whole day at the airfield.